Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Immemorial First Post

The first post of a blog is supposed to be a general overview of what the blog is intended to be. This post, however...

...is no exception.

This blog is to rant, rave, praise, damn, skewer, adore, and otherwise talk about everything Apple. You know, the company with all the ideas, money, and Saint Steve Jobs?

My inherent love and adoration for Apple started in the early 90's, when I was a child (I'm 21 now). The first computer in our house was a Macintosh Performa 450, with a whopping 128 megabytes of hard drive space, and 4 (count 'em, four) megabytes of RAM. Today, I personally own a 2005-6 MacBook, third-gen iPod Touch, and Lord knows how many floppy disks, CD-ROM's, ZIP disks, old RAM, and drives. And I don't use half of them...

Check back all the time or follow the blog to see my irreverent posts and highly unstable posting schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment